Solomon has over 32 years of professional executive and financial management experience. His entrée as a Wealth Management Advisor began in 2010 after being a director with AT&T supporting back office trading platforms and operations for Merrill Lynch. Sol’s mission is to provide objective financial advice and guidance in building, maintaining and preserving wealth for his clients and their families. He is passionate about helping his clients pursue their financial goals through a comprehensive planning process.
Sol enjoys golf, deep sea fishing, scuba diving and spending time with his wife, Carolyn, along with several of their rescue dogs.
Areas of Experience
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Retirement Income and Legacy Planning
- Investment Analysis and Risk Management Strategies
- Alternative Investment Strategies
- Social Security, Medicare and Long-Term Care Planning
- Wealth Accumulation, Preservation and Distribution Management Strategies
Educational and Licensing
- University of Phoenix, studied Management
- American Institute, Masters of Communication Technology Certification
- Series 7, FINRA General Securities Registration, held with LPL Financial
- Series 66, FINRA Uniformed Combined State Law Registration, held with LPL Financial and Merit Financial Group
- Series 63, FINRA Uniform Securities Agent State Law Registration, held with LPL Financial
- Florida 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License
- CRPC® Designation, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor
- AIF® Designation, Accredited Investment Fiduciary
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, CRPC®: Designees complete an advanced eight course academic curriculum equivalent to three graduate semester credit hours. Focus includes the entire retirement planning process, including meeting multiple financial objectives, sources of retirement income, personal savings, employer-sponsored retirement plans, income taxes, retirement cash flow, asset management, insurance and estate planning.
Accredited Investment Fiduciary, AIF®: Designees can demonstrate that they have met educational, competence, conduct and ethical standards to carry out a fiduciary standard of care and serve the best interests of their clients.