Mehdey started his career in the financial services industry in 2015 soon after graduating from Florida State University. He gained invaluable experience and insight as an Investment Advisor at Merrill Lynch where he worked closely with clients to pursue their financial goals. He excels in educating and motivating his clients to take action to plan for their financial future and he works with clients to create strategies for their short and long-term goals. Mehdey has a genuine passion for learning and understanding his client’s needs and he works in their best interest to help them pursue their financial goals.
In his free time Mehdey enjoys reading, exercising, the outdoors and spending time with his family and friends.
Areas of Experience
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Wealth Accumulation, Preservation and Distribution Management Strategies
- Investment Analysis
- Risk Management Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
Educational and Licensing
- Florida State University, Bachelor of Science
- Florida 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License
- Series 7, FINRA General Securities Registration, held with LPL Financial
- Series 66, FINRA Uniformed Combined State Law Registration, held with LPL Financial and Merit Financial Group
- AWMA® Designation, Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, College for Financial Planning
- CRPC® Designation, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, College for Financial Planning
Accredited Wealth Management Advisor, AWMA®: Designees complete an advanced eight course academic curriculum equivalent to three graduate semester credit hours. Focus includes the entire wealth management process, including getting to know & understand high-net-worth clients, investment risk-return & performance, advanced investment products & strategies, considerations for business owners, income tax strategies for high-net-worth clients, executive benefits planning for high-net-worth clients, estate planning for high-net-worth clients and fiduciary & regulatory issues for financial services professionals.
Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor, CRPC®: Designees complete an advanced eight course academic curriculum equivalent to three graduate semester credit hours. Focus includes the entire retirement planning process, including meeting multiple financial objectives, sources of retirement income, personal savings, employer-sponsored retirement plans, income taxes, retirement cash flow, asset management, insurance and estate planning.