Jeff has been in the financial services industry for over 25 years and has extensive experience managing client assets. He began his career in 1992 with Dreyfus Corporation where he recommended mutual fund portfolios to clients. Jeff worked with Charles Schwab & Co. for 20 years, personally attending to the needs of clients. He also trained financial advisors and managers, developed business plans and provided professional commentary on several TV newscasts. Jeff acquired the CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ certification during his career and managed $200MM in client portfolio assets while part of Schwab Private Client Investment Advisory. Jeff’s primary focus is to provide highly customized and comprehensive financial planning services to his clients. He has a true passion for learning and understanding his clients’ needs and working in their best interest to help them pursue their financial dreams.
Jeff resides in Tavares, FL with his wife, Valerie, along with their grown children and family in surrounding neighborhoods. They enjoy going on cruises, tours, hiking the mountains and spending time with family and their two small dogs.
Jeff Ackler, CFP® is a SmartVestor Pro, that can help with your retirement, college savings and other investments.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO BE A SMARTVESTOR PRO?
SmartVestor Pros are committed to educating and empowering you to help you pursue your long-term investing goals.
SMART WEALTH BUILDING
SmartVestor Pros will help you build wealth by investing for the long-term.
FAST, FRIENDLY SERVICE
Got a question? SmartVestor Pros commit to giving you a fast response, often within 24 hours.
MORE CHOICES, MORE OPTIONS
SmartVestor Pros don’t just offer a single company’s investment choices. They have access to hundreds of investments to help you pursue your goals.
The SmartVestor program is a directory of investment professionals. Dave Ramsey, SmartVestor and Ramsey Solutions are not affiliates of Wealth Realm, LLC or LPL Financial.
*Dave Ramsey is not affiliated with LPL Financial, and the opinions voiced by Dave Ramsey are not necessarily the opinions of LPL Financial.
Areas of Experience
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Analysis and Management
- Wealth Accumulation, Preservation and Distribution Management Strategies
- Retirement Income Planning
- Risk Management Strategies
Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Business, State University of New York
- Series 7, FINRA General Securities License held with LPL Financial
- Series 8 (9 & 10), FINRA General Securities Sales Supervisor held with LPL Financial
- Series 24, FINRA General Securities Principal held with LPL Financial
- Series 66, FINRA Uniform Combined State Law License held with LPL Financial and Merit Finacial Group
- Series 63, FINRA Uniform Securities Agent State Law License held with LPL Financial
- Florida 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License
- CFP® Designation, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™, CFP® - Designees complete six college-level courses covering eight topics, including Professional Conduct and Regulation, General Principals of Financial Planning, Education Planning, Risk Management and Insurance Planning, Investment Planning, Tax Planning, Retirement Savings and Income Planning, and Estate Planning.