David has over 28 years of experience in the financial services industry. His career started after graduating from Florida State University with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Finance.
David is passionate about helping clients pursue and maintain their financial goals through a comprehensive planning process. He enjoys getting to know clients and their unique family situations and he focuses on building long lasting relationships through consistency, trust and mutual respect. In his free time he enjoys going to FSU football games, fishing, fitness and spending time with his wife and their two children.
Areas of Experience
- Wealth Accumulation and Preservation Management Strategies
- Comprehensive Financial Planning
- Investment Analysis and Management
- Retirement Income Planning
- Executive Benefits Planning
- Risk Management Strategies
Education and Licensing
- B.S. in Finance, Florida State University
- Series 7, FINRA General Securities License, held with LPL Financial
- Series 66, FINRA Uniformed Combined State Law License, held with LPL Financial and Merit Financial Group
- Series 63, FINRA Uniform Securities Agent State Law License, held with LPL Financial
- Florida 2-15 Life, Health, and Variable Annuity License
- CLU® Designation, Chartered Life Underwriter®
- ChFC® Designation, Chartered Financial Consultant®
- CASL® Designation, Chartered Advisor for Senior Living®
Chartered Life Underwriter®, CLU®: Designees complete eight college-level self-study courses related to life insurance, insurance and financial planning, and estate and business planning.
Chartered Financial Consultant®, ChFC®: Designees complete nine college-level self-study courses in financial planning, income taxation, investments, and estate and retirement planning.
Chartered Advisor for Senior Living®, CASL®: Designees complete an advanced five course academic curriculim equivalent to over 300 hours of intesive study. Course focus includes estate planning, understanding the older client, and financial decisions for retirement.